6 inch Mango Mousse Cake (no oven)
Published Jul 18, 2021 at 12:52pm ET
6 inch mango mousse cake is especially suitable for summer!
Food Material List
- 1 Mango Two (large)
- 2 butter 50g
- 3 Oreo cookies 9 pieces
- 4 Berry sugar 50g
- 5 Gelatin sheets 1 tablets
- 6 Gelatin powder 20g
- 7 water 50g
- 8 Unsalted butter 250ml
- 1 Oreo biscuits are sandwiched in bags and crushed with rolling sticks.
- 2 Keep the butter in water until it melts. Dont boil. Mix well with the Oreo biscuits. Put it into the cake mould. Press it tightly with a spoon and put it in the refrigerator.
- 3 Whisk 6 or 7 layers with light cream and sugar.
- 4 Take a mango juicer and squeeze it into mango paste. Heat it in water. Add the gelatin powder at 40 to 50 degrees. Stir it evenly (remember not to boil). Turn off the fire and cool it. Stir the cream evenly. Put some mango pieces in the mould and put them in the refrigerator to cool. Take it out like this!
- 5 Gillidine tablets are softened by soaking in cool water, melting in 50g water, adding 50g mango mud, stirring evenly, (about 50 degrees can be) cooling into the mold, cooling in the refrigerator, is the transparent yellow layer above!
- 6 Cut mango pieces and put them on top!
- 7 Its ready to eat.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Normally speaking, masks need to be replaced each year because they end up being worn in time or harmed. Mask For Cleaning how do i clean my N95 mask exactly how N95 Mask Filter Jobs: A Outlined Description. Black Kimberly clark N95 black there are so many options available that it can be hard to know where to start your search-and more importantly, which N95 masks you should choose over the rest. Should you wear a respirator when mowing? You may think you're just limited to seeing doctors that are in your network. An N95 mask may seem like it's single-use only, but there are many instances where you can use the same one twice or even more.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Afternoon tea 1, Oven recipes, Snack, Braise, Creative dishes, Children, Night snack, Cosmetic recipes, Holidays on New Year's Day