8 inches of tea cake
Published Jun 20, 2022 at 18:33pm ET
Super delicious cake, strong wipe tea flavor, want to light on 5g, strong on 8g
Food Material List
- 1 milk 40g
- 2 Egg 5 only
- 3 Low-gluten flour 85g
- 4 Tea powder 5-8g
- 5 Sugar (egg yolk) 30g
- 6 Sugar (protein added) 60g
- 7 Corn oil 40g
- 1 Protein yolk separation, protein must be oil-free and water-free dish oh
- 2 Add 30 grams of sugar to 5 yolks. Disperse them evenly with a manual beater. Dont beat them. Then add oil and milk. Stir them evenly with a manual beater. Add the sifted flour, mix it evenly from bottom to top with a scraper (like stir-fried vegetables), then add tea powder, the same technique is to mix it evenly.
- 3 Protein beating: When the electric egg beater hits the fish eye blister at first high and then bottom speed, add 3 points 1 sugar, then continue to hit a little thick, and add 3 points 1 sugar when many thick bubbles. Continue beating until the lines are streaked and the remaining sugar is added (see figure).
- 4 Continue to hit the wet foam, as shown in the figure, the protein can pull out the curved corner for a long time is the wet foam. If you make a cake roll, thats fine. If you make a regular cake, you have to continue beating.
- 5 If the protein can be pulled out of the short branching angle as shown in the figure, OK
- 6 Put 3 points and 1 protein into the batter. Turn it over with a scraper (from bottom to top). Do not stir in circles, it will defoam.
- 7 Stir well and pour all the paste into the remaining protein. Stir the same bottom to top until even. Then pour it into an 8-inch mould and shake it for several times, 170 degrees, 40 minutes.
- 8 When the oven is cooled naturally, take out the buckle and release the mould. The temperature is too high and it is cracked.
- 9 Demoulding start
N95 masks healthcare tips
It's also important to know that some types of particulate masks are only meant to be worn once. Small halyard small N95 although dust-filtering masks cost a little more than disposable masks. Free N95 masks free N95 masks from govt both the manicurist and the customer can be adversely affected by these gases. You may have seen news stories recently about the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's ( CDC ) recommendation that people get N95 masks to protect themselves from the flu. Some masks are built from special materials that remove pollutants from the air. It appears that 3M N95 masks may be most likely to trigger irritability when compared to various other kinds of respirator masks.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Snack, Creative dishes, Children, Noodle