Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks 2
- 2 Soy sauce 4 tablespoons
- 3 Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- 4 Sugar 2 scoops
- 5 Scallion Appropriate amount
- 6 garlic 6 valves
- 7 Chili powder Appropriate amount
- 8 Sichuan Pepper Appropriate amount
- 9 ginger 3 tablets
- 10 Cooking wine Appropriate amount
- 11 peanut Appropriate amount
- 1 Shredded ginger, chopped garlic, chopped onion, mashed peanuts, chili noodles and pepper are set aside.
- 2 Four tablespoons of raw soy sauce, one tablespoon of vinegar and two tablespoons of sugar are stirred evenly and used as sauce reserve.
- 3 Pour the wine and ginger into the pot and cook the chicken leg.
- 4 Cook the chicken leg in ice water, then remove the bone.
(Bone removal is more convenient to eat, and it can be done without bone removal)
- 5 After fully cooling, cut the dish and put garlic (1/3 left in chili noodles), peanuts and onions on the chicken legs in turn, then pour the sauce prepared beforehand.
- 6 Pour more oil into the pan. Heat the oil and stir-fry with pepper.
- 7 Stir-fry the pepper and discard the pepper. Pour the oil into a bowl of pepper noodles (1/3 of garlic left before) and stir.
Attention: Speed must be fast, oil can not be cold!
- 8 Sprinkle chilli oil on it and the saliva chicken will finish.^^
N95 masks healthcare tips
Medical masks. Blue N95 blue what’s an N95 mask? Free N95 masks us N95 masks free consider the mask’s dimensions. Some masks are built from special materials that remove pollutants from the air. Do you reside in a region that has been hit hard by the recent epidemic of the influenza virus? To extend their lifespan, store them in a climate controlled environment.