A Gift for Valentines Day - Rose Steamed Bread
Published Dec 12, 2021 at 03:57am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Flour (medium gluten)
- 2 Angel yeast powder
- 3 Three-colored amaranth
- 1 Prepare a handful of amaranth
- 2 Boil a small amount of water in the pot and boil it into amaranth to make juice.
- 3 Add a little Angel yeast powder to the boiled juice and mix it with flour to form a dough.
- 4 Cut the flour into small doses
- 5 Roll it into a round piece with a rolling pin. It doesnt matter if its not round.
- 6 Five or four facial skins are laid together and pressed in the middle with chopsticks.
- 7 Well, thats what it looks like after pressing, and then rolling up from the bottom.
- 8 Roll it up like this. See the chopsticks in the middle? Divide into two pieces with a knife or hand
- 9 Divide into two, and thats what happens at both ends.
- 10 Start waking up about half an hour at this time, and the color will become more and more red.
- 11 When steamed, the color seems to turn yellow roses.
- 12 Come to a close-up hip-hop
N95 masks healthcare tips
Masks with straps that tie behind the head are easier for your youngster to put on, which is something you want to avoid. Reusable reusable N95 respirators sixth, they may do the work in a short amount of time. Industrial china N95 dust-proof industrial mask genuine N95 masks are harder to come by and more expensive to buy than cotton or surgical masks. The summer months are like the COVID pandemic because many individuals congregate. This mask can be made use of in several circumstances. Did you know that if you wear your N95 mask every day, it might become dirty over time?
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Baking, Kindergarten recipes, Two-person World