A spicy crab
Published Nov 13, 2022 at 17:39pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Live crab 5 only
- 2 Coriander 2 two
- 3 Peanut meat 2G
- 1 Put crabs in utensils and add proper amount of liquor. After the crabs are drunk, wash them clean.
- 2 Wash onion and ginger, cut onion into segments, and slice ginger into slices.
- 3 Take the crabs shell from the belly umbilical cord, open the crabs cover, remove the viscera and gill leaves, and thoroughly remove them.
- 4 Slaughter the tips of the legs and the edges of the shell, remove the navel cover, and chop the crab into pieces.
- 5 Then stick dry starch on the cut of the crab.
- 6 Place the pan on a high heat, burn peanut oil to 50% oil temperature, then deep-fry in the pan until the color changes.
- 7 Add oil in the pan and burn to 40% oil temperature. Put pepper into the pan and burn for a while.
- 8 Stir-fry ginger, spices, onions, garlic and chili peppers.
- 9 Pour in winter bamboo shoots and stir-fry until 7 ripe.
- 10 Pour in crabs, spicy sauce, red oil, salt, cooking wine, oyster oil and peanut.
- 11 After about 2 minutes of cooking, pour in mash juice and sugar, and finally add chicken essence.
- 12 Bake for 3 or 5 minutes, then turn well and fill the bowl.
1. Must clean the cheeks of crabs
2. Dont wash crabs too hard
3. Remove the tips of limbs of crabs. Dip the cut part of crabs with dry starch to prevent the meat from losing its fresh taste when frying.
N95 masks healthcare tips
N95 masks are an effective way to protect yourself from the flu. Champak champak N95 mask identify your level of risk. Black powecom N95 black if you're planning on taking a trip to another part of the country or the world in the near future, you may not have time to wait for your order to ship to you. The CDC advises that workers transform their respirators after 8 hrs of continual utilize. You've come to the correct spot if you're uncertain which mask you should wear to protect yourself from airborne toxins. Preventing infection in yourself and others is the greatest method to avoid post-COVID problems.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Staple food, Western-style food, Dry stir fried