A Success Without Cracking-Six-inch Heavy Cheese Cake
Published Feb 27, 2020 at 12:40pm ET
Ive seen some formulas before that are too simple to explain clearly, so the failure rate is higher. Based on other formulas, I started the baking process, which is more convenient for you to understand.
Food Material List
- 1 Cheese layer
- 2 Cream cheese 250g
- 3 Berry sugar 50g
- 4 Egg 3
- 5 corn starch 15g
- 6 RUM 15ml
- 7 Vanilla essence 1.25ml
- 8 Lemon juice 10ml
- 9 milk 50ml
- 10 cream 30ml
- 11 Digestive biscuit layer
- 12 Digestive biscuits 85g
- 13 butter 35g
- 1 First remove the cream cheese and place it at room temperature to soften and melt. The cake digestion biscuits are crushed with a cooking machine or a rolling pin, and then mixed with water-insulating butter. The biscuits are poured into a 6-inch circular die and compacted with a spoon.
- 2 Cream cheese slices (dicing is recommended for better beating of cream cheese, but it is more troublesome), add sugar and beat evenly with an electric beater.
- 3 Place an egg and beat it for a while until it is smooth and granular.
- 4 Add rum, vanilla extract, lemon juice, stir well, then sift in cornstarch, and finally add milk and butter. Preheat the upper and lower tubes of the oven at 150 degrees
- 5 Pour the cheese paste into the mould and shake out the bubbles. The small bubbles can be neglected and wrapped in tin paper.
- 6 Choose a baking tray that can hold water and fill it with water 2 centimeters deep. The upper and lower tubes are baked at 150 degrees for 70 minutes, until the surface is golden (do not turn on the lamp for baking cheese cake, because the yellow light can easily give people an illusion. I turned on the lamp because I want to take pictures. When looking at the surface color, I need to use a flashlight to illuminate the observation). That is to say, lower the temperature of the upper tube to 60 degrees, and raise the temperature of the lower tube. To 180 degrees
- 7 Remove and let cool for one to two hours. Because the cheese cake just out of the oven is soft and tender, remember to handle it lightly and lightly. After cooling, put it in the refrigerator and refrigerate for one night. It tastes better and demoulds better.
- 8 Give me a swing.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The N95 respirator mask must be certified by NIOSH if you want to use it. Makrite 9500-N95 NIOSH Surgical Mask makrite 9500 N95 or maybe you just like knowing that you have multiple masks ready to go just in case one gets lost. Free N95 masks N95 mask near me for free how to discover the best KN95 masks for kids when the fabric mask won't do. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer instead of soap and water if you don't have access to either. If you happen to live in an area that has been affected by the SARS virus. The general rule of thumb is to either wash and reuse them or avoid throwing them in the garbage.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Children, Cake