Ancient Early-flavored Peach Crisp
Published Dec 18, 2021 at 14:46pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Corn oil 110g
- 2 Berry sugar 90g
- 3 Egg Wash 30g
- 4 Unsalted butter 30g
- 5 almond powder 30g
- 6 Low-gluten flour 260g
- 7 Baking soda 3G
- 1 Mix all the materials and mix them evenly with a silica gel stirring rod.
- 2 Each 15g is divided into 36 dough on average.
- 3 Take a dough and press it flat in the palm.
- 4 Reshaping into a small circle, and the thickness should be uniform.
- 5 Press 50g moon cake mould into crisp embryo of peach.
- 6 The thickness should be basically the same.
- 7 Oven 160 degrees Celsius, preheat for 3 minutes. Then go into the middle of the oven and bake for 25 minutes. (If the fire is too strong, you can automatically adjust the temperature, or reduce the time, which can be changed according to the performance of the oven in your home at any time.)
- 8 After baking, one by one is crisp, which is the taste of childhood.
- 9 What a beautiful peach crisp.
- 10 It can be packed after cooling.
- 11 The delicious old peach crisp is ready!
- 12 Packing.
- 13 Beauty!
N95 masks healthcare tips
We couldn't resist the chance to see if these masks live up to their hype as well as their price. Shop how to store a N95 mask after use so it's crucial that you have as much details as feasible before making your purchase. N95 USA N95 and KN95 masks made in USA certainly there certainly are actually a handful of necessary actions to keep in mind. Benehal P385 is an NIOSH approved P95 mask with 6 layers. If you do end up getting sick, make sure to stay home until you are no longer contagious so that you don't spread it around to others. This makes good sense, particularly if they are coughing, sneezing, or blowing their nose - their bacteria can conveniently be infect you!
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Healthy