Food Material List
- 1 Bamboo shoots 4 roots
- 2 Dried bean curd 5 pieces
- 3 Peanut meat Appropriate amount
- 4 Diced pork Appropriate amount
- 5 Shrimp Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash and dice bamboo shoots
- 2 Cut tofu dry and reserve
- 3 Cut pork into dices and set aside
- 4 Peeling peanuts
- 5 Shrimp and rice are soft to soak.
- 6 Stir-fry tofu cubes in an oil pan
- 7 Mix diced meat with starch until ready to use
- 8 Pour the diced meat into the frying pan and stir-fry.
- 9 Boil bamboo shoots with water to remove hemp
- 10 Chop garlic and set aside
- 11 Chop shallots and set aside
- 12 Pour scallions and ginger into a frying pan and stir-fry.
- 13 Stir-fry shrimps with soft soaked rice
- 14 Stir-fry bamboo shoots, meat, tofu, seafood sauce and a little sugar.
- 15 Add soybean sauce and stir-fry
- 16 Stir-fry as much as possible until the water is dry.
- 17 The peanuts are fried thoroughly and then cooled for use.
- 18 Mix deep-fried peanuts with chili sauce and serve on a plate.
Fried dry with water is for long-term preservation. Peanuts are not fried but mixed to keep them crisp.