Bacon Bread Jiuyang Baking Theater
Published Nov 20, 2020 at 06:43am ET
This ingredient can be made into eight, 9L baking tray put five just after fermentation baking will not stick together oh
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 128G
- 2 Low-gluten flour 23g
- 3 butter 18g
- 4 water 75 ml as appropriate
- 5 Powdered Milk 5g
- 6 yeast 2G
- 7 salt 2G
- 8 Egg 18g
- 9 White granulated sugar 18g
- 1 Put all ingredients except butter in the bread bucket, open the mixing process, and knead for about 15 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- 2 Add butter and knead for about 20 minutes.
- 3 Check whether the bread is kneaded to the full stage.
- 4 Fermentation to twice the size, exhaust
- 5 Roll round and divide into small dough of 30g each. At room temperature for 15 minutes, use a rolling pin or hand to flatten some and ferment in the oven. Put a bowl of hot water in the oven.
- 6 Two plates, brush with whole egg liquid.
- 7 Put bacon on and squeeze some salad dressing
- 8 Preheat oven 180 degrees for 10 minutes, and bake dough for 18 minutes or so. The time should be discretionary.
- 9 Come out of the oven
N95 masks healthcare tips
According to the CDC, employees should transition to air-purifying respirators with cartridges or filters after two weeks of continuous USAge. N95 Suppliers FFP2 N95 suppliers if you are anticipating investing a long period of time outdoors or even are going to be actually straight left open to dirt. Duckbill duckbilled N95 this does not preclude their further reuse or recycling. If you don't want to acquire solely NIOSH-approved items, look into other options. They are to offer a full selection of the top brands. While it's easy to find disposable masks at drugstores, finding reusable masks can be more difficult.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children, Korean cuisine 1