Bacon (fried Dutch beans)
Published Nov 23, 2021 at 05:18am ET
As a Cantonese, I used to hate this kind of black and strange smoked meat. After a trip to Hunan a few years ago, I totally changed my taste. There, a star eats this kind of bacon almost every day, which turns out to be addictive. Ha-ha!
Food Material List
- 1 Bacon A block
- 2 Snow pea 300g
- 3 Green garlic One tree
- 4 Chinese celery One tree
- 5 Garlic Two small grains
- 6 Carrots (not needed) Appropriate amount
- 1 Take out the right amount of bacon and rub the outer layer with baking soda or raw powder. Rinse under the tap and brush the black oil off the outer layer with toothbrush. Then add some boiling water to the pot and soak for 10 minutes.
- 2 Put the whole part of the soaked meat in the pan and steamed for 20 minutes. Steamed, peeled, sliced and eaten directly or used for stir-frying vegetables, chili peppers and so on. Sorry! No process map can be taken, only the finished product map can be put on.
- 3 Today, I fry Dutch beans with bacon: slice a few garlic before frying, pour oil into the pan, stir-fry the meat slices under garlic fragrance, add celery, green garlic and carrot, then add the Dutch beans with boiled water, and stir-fry with a little salt.
N95 masks healthcare tips
When to wear? Free N95 masks free N95 san diego those who live with someone who have contracted CVID-9 or those who care for someone with respiratory difficulties such as asthma or emphysema are at a high risk. Face Mask For Work do N95 masks work with fACIal hair what exactly are KN95 masks? Most people connect masks with terrible health concerns like tuberculosis or Ebola. The ratings for these masks indicate how well they protect against solid particles. ReUSAble masks are normally more economical if they are used infrequently ( such as during seasonal flu outbreaks ) .
Healthcare food category
A family of three, Poultry, Burst, Sour and hot, Refreshing