Bacon Pizza recipe greasy
Published May 15, 2021 at 07:58am ET
Food Material List
- 1 High powder 150g
- 2 Berry sugar 10g
- 3 milk 100g
- 4 salt 2G
- 5 Olive oil 10g
- 6 Dry yeast 2.5G
- 7 Powdered Milk 1 spoon
- 1 Knead the ingredients for making bread into vigorous dough and expand it. (Salt and sugar are mixed in flour, then yeast is added.)
- 2 Cover with a film and ferment in a warm environment to twice the size.
- 3 Prepare the pizza filling.
- 4 Knead the waking dough out of the air, roll it into a skin, place it in an oiled pizza dish, and make the dough into a thin, round-in-the-middle cake.
- 5 Use a fork to fork a small hole in the bottom of the cake and place it for 20 minutes.
- 6 Coat the bottom with pizza sauce, sprinkle with marsu, sprinkle with bacon and other fillings, sprinkle with marsu on the top, sprinkle with spices and cheese powder.
- 7 Preheat oven at 160 C for 15 minutes.
1. Home-made pizza flour has a variety of choices. You can use ordinary high flour in supermarket, high flour in bread, or add appropriate low flour.
2. The gluten for thick-bottomed pizza is best kneaded to the expansion stage, and the taste will be better.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Despite the CDC's recommendation that every individual in the United States be equipped with an N95 mask. BYD BYD care N95 particulate respirator if you are looking to buy N95 face mask, you might be wondering how to properly sanitize the mask once you buy it. N95 USA N95 made in USA NIOSH here are some big outlets and online stores where you can get N95 and KN95 masks now: If you have ever worked in an industrial or manufacturing setting at any point in your life. It's a good idea to buy a dust mask to protect your respiratory system from harmful particulates while you work. When you're trying to find a mask, you desire one labeled N95 respirator.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Braise, Dry stir fried