Water chestnut, also known as horseshoe, water chestnut and pear, is a common fruit and vegetable food in southern winter. Like tomatoes, peeled fruit can be eaten and sliced into vegetables. Since ancient times, it has been called Underground Sydney, and it has also been named Jiangnan Ginseng. The water chestnut has a sweet and crisp taste and rich nutrition. According to TCM theory, it has the functions of quenching thirst, digestion and antipyretic. Because it contains a kind of antimicrobial ingredient, water chestnut, it is considered to have the effect of preventing acute infectious diseases, so it is especially suitable for children and fever patients. Today, what we need to do is to mix Chinese water chestnut and Western bacon to make a creative dish. With the sweet taste and crisp taste of water chestnut, balancing the greasy traditional impression of bacon, and then matching with the fragrant aroma of onions, it is a rare dish for drinking.
Food Material List
- 1 Water chestnut 6
- 2 Bacon roll 6 tablets
- 1 The ingredients were taken together.
- 2 First, cut the water chestnut in half.
- 3 Take a piece of bacon slice (if the bacon slice is longer, half can be taken, as long as it can be wrapped in water chestnut), and place half of water chestnut at one end of the bacon slice.
- 4 Wrap the bacon slices in a roll of water chestnut.
- 5 Tighten the rolled roots with shallot leaves.
- 6 Roll up the bacon roll for the pot.
- 7 Heat the pan, add some olive oil, and then roll the rolled bacon into the water chestnut. Fry it over low heat until the bacon is slightly burnt yellow, and the meat is fragrant.
- 8 Serve on a plate, with a glass of beer, just right!
1. Because water chestnut grows in mud, there may be more bacteria and parasites attached to its skin and interior, so when eating raw, it is necessary to use a knife to peel off the skin and remove the bud eyes.
2. Except for children and fever patients, water chestnut has certain health effects on patients with edema, unfavorable urination or short urine; cancer patients (mainly lung cancer and esophageal cancer); those who have awakening or damp-heat jaundice, fever, chronic tracheitis, cough, phlegm, dry throat, dyspepsia.
3. It takes a lot of effort to knot the bacon roll with the onion leaves, and many people dont like the taste of the onion. Uncle monkey suggests that you might as well use a toothpick soaked in water to penetrate the bacon roll and fix it. This will not only save time, but also make it easier to decoct and eat.
4. Soybean oil with oven at home, it is suggested that water chestnut bacon be rolled into the oven and baked for 2-3 minutes on each side, so that the bacon will be more fragrant and crisp.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Why would the government want to provide the general public with free N95 masks? Shop shophq masks N95 an N95 mask works with filters and synthetic membranes to block pathogens from entering your lungs during exposure. Honeywell N95 masks HoneyWell for your convenience, we've provided a list of some of the most popular N95 masks for work. People were told to use it because it could filter out virus particles. What is a N95 Safety Fit Tested Mask from NIOSH? The truth is that masks are not one-size-fits-all, and you should keep your specific needs in mind when purchasing and using an N95 mask.