Bacon shallot bread
Food Material List
- 1 High gluten powder 250g
- 2 Low gluten powder 50g
- 3 Berry sugar 30g
- 4 Whole egg 30g
- 5 water 150g
- 1 Put all the other materials except butter together and knead into dough. Then add butter and knead slowly until the dough can pull out the film (knead the dough as smoothly as possible by hand).
- 2 The kneaded dough is placed in a warm and humid place for the first fermentation, which is about 2.5-3 times larger than the original fermentation. The first fermentation is completed (dipping the finger in the dry flour, inserting the dough, if the pit shrinks quickly, the fermentation is not completed, otherwise the fermentation is completed).
- 3 Fermented dough was taken out and divided into 8 points. The dough was rounded. The film was slackened for 10 minutes. The slackened dough was rolled into ellipses, brushed the whole egg liquid and put a piece of bacon.
- 4 Sprinkle shallots, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, squeeze salad dressing and ferment in a warm and humid place to double the size. Preheat the oven 170 degrees and bake for about 15 minutes.
N95 masks healthcare tips
In order to save money and keep you and your family safe. Large large NIOSH N95 mask what does the N95 mask cover? The mask covers the mouth as well as nose as well as might or might not cover the eyes. Free N95 masks N95 masks free gov but the opposite is true-don't let your job as a medical assistant or nurse midwife keep you from your daily grind! When you have a cold, you should always wear a face mask, but if others in your household could catch it from you, it is doubly important. Or you can just leave the N95 mask out in the open air for a few hours. Many people affected by the recent tragedy are being relocated to the Edmonton area and are looking for respiratory protection from dangerous particulates like soot and ash.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Braise, Teenagers, Rice Noodles 1, Halogen, Guangdong Characteristics