Dairy products are the best choice for calcium supplementation. Cheese is the most calcium-containing dairy products, and these calcium are easily absorbed. In terms of calcium content, 250 milliliters of milk = 200 milliliters of yogurt = 40 grams of cheese. Cheese can enhance the bodys ability to resist diseases, promote metabolism, enhance vitality, protect the health of the eyes and skin. Lactic acid bacteria and their metabolites in cheese have certain health effects on human body, which are beneficial to maintaining the stability and balance of normal flora in human intestinal tract and preventing fecal secretion and diarrhea. Cheese is rich in fat and heat energy, but its cholesterol content is relatively low, which is also beneficial to cardiovascular health. Sleeping doctors in Britain believe that people eat some cheese at meals to help prevent dental caries. Eating foods containing cheese can greatly increase the calcium content of the surface layer of teeth, thus inhibiting the occurrence of dental caries. The nutrients in broccoli are not only high in content, but also comprehensive, including protein, carbohydrate, fat, minerals, vitamin C and carotene. According to the analysis, every 100 grams of fresh broccoli bulbs contain 3.5 – 4.5 grams of protein, three times as much as cauliflower and four times as much as tomatoes.
Food Material List
- 1 Potato 100g
- 2 Broccoli 100g
- 1 Prepare the ingredients and cut the cheese into pieces.
- 2 Slice the potatoes.
- 3 Steam in a steamer.
- 4 Tear broccoli into small flowers and wash them.
- 5 Slice mushrooms.
- 6 Carrots are sliced, and flowers are pressed out with carving tools.
- 7 Cut the remaining corners into granules.
- 8 Steamed potatoes are pressed into mud, covered with mashed potatoes, some broccoli, corn kernels, mushroom slices and carrot kernels are sprinkled with a layer of cheese, and then a layer of vegetable and a layer of cheese are continued, topped with some carrot flowers decoration.
- 9 Bake in oven at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- 10 Remove and cool after baking.