Baked Pig Hand with Pulp Bamboo
Published May 31, 2022 at 11:19am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Rotten Bamboo in the Country Half Jin
- 2 Trotter 1
- 1 Break the rotten bamboo into small pieces and wash them with clean water; wash the chopped pieces with the pigs hands, and then boil the water for later use.
- 2 Put some oil in the hot iron pot. After the oil bubbles, fry the rotten bamboo until golden. Remove it and soak it in cold water until soft. Remove the drained water for later use.
- 3 Stir-fry the pigs hands in a pot, force the water out of the pigs hands and pour it out until the pigs hands are dry and golden, then put it in reserve.
- 4 Leave a little oil in the pot. Stir-fry ginger slices and garlic rice in the pot until they taste. Then pour the pigs hands into the pot and stir-fry for a few minutes. Put the rotten bamboo in the pot and stir-fry for a while.
- 5 Finally, pour the fried pork hands and sauce bamboo into the pressure cooker, and put a proper amount of raw extract, salt, sugar, red koji, and water without pork hands. Cover the lid and boil over high heat, then turn to low heat, and continue pressing for about half an hour.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Do they protect you from passing germs to others as well as yourself? Face Mask face mask N95 for sale yet that doesn't imply you can use them while you rest. KN95 KN95 vs N95 vs k95 which type of mask ought my child to wear? Those who are able to do so, being vaccinated against COVID-19 and maintaining their vaccination status with the most up-to-date vaccines available can help prevent COVID-19 infection and protect against severe illness. Only to receive their purchase and find that the masks were cheaply made and did not fit as expected. Here's how often you should change your N95 mask - and what you can do to make sure it works as intended every time you use it.
Healthcare food category
Snacks 2, Medicinal dishes, Appetizer