Banana Chocolate Marfan marvellous
Published Oct 31, 2023 at 14:31pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 2 Cocoa powder 15g
- 3 Baking powder 5g
- 4 Baking soda 1.25g
- 5 Brown sugar 80g
- 6 Egg 1 only
- 7 milk 65ml
- 8 Vegetable oil 50g
- 9 Ripe bananas 1
- 1 Prepare the ingredients, then you can preheat the oven.
- 2 Peel the bananas and put them in a fresh-keeping bag. Put them into mud with your hands.
- 3 Flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, mix and sift.
- 4 Beat eggs, add brown sugar, milk, vegetable oil, and mix well.
- 5 Add banana puree to the egg mixture and mix well.
- 6 Add the sifted powder into the banana egg liquid and mix well until there is no dry powder. Do not stir excessively.
- 7 Mould loading, 6-7 points full. Put it in the oven as soon as possible.
- 8 Medium, 170 degrees, fire up and down, 25-30 minutes. The exact time should be decided according to the condition of your oven.
- 9 Its beautiful. Its a little brown sugar with a burnt taste. The strong chocolate flavor is the babys favorite. The palate is fluffy and soft.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Though the N95 rating indicates how long an air filter will last when exposed to particles in the air. Medical N95 medical supplies bbb if you have a family member with active symptoms of SARS. Mask For Cleaning how to steam clean N95 mask at home are actually they each similarly successful at shielding you coming from dangerous bits that may have an effect on your respiratory system health and wellness? No Minimum Requirement to Create Your Own Custom Logo Face Masks! A commercial N95 mask is made use of by specialists in a number of different fields. How long can a N95 mask be worn, and other care tips.
Healthcare food category
Afternoon tea 1, Oven recipes, Snack, Braise, Creative dishes, Children, Kill children in seconds