Banana nut muffin banana walnut kernels Marfan
Published Jun 14, 2022 at 10:59am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Banana 3-4 roots
- 2 butter 13cup
- 3 sugar 12CUP
- 4 Egg 1
- 5 Soda bakingsoda 1tsp
- 6 Venilla extract ract 1tsp
- 7 salt 1 kneading
- 8 Chopped Walnuts Appropriate amount
- 9 Flour allpurpose 112cup
- 1 Cut bananas and melt butter in microwave oven. Mix the two. The amount of butter is usually marked on the wrapping paper in units of cup.
- 2 Add sugar, baking soda soda, salt, vanilla extract, walnut kernels, whole egg juice to the Banana Butter mixture. Mix well and form paste. I lost some sugar and added some maple sugar.
- 3 Add flour to the paste in the next step and turn it up and down with a scraper. Be careful not to stir, mix evenly and then load the plate. Put it in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes, then turn off the fire and simmer for a while after 15 minutes. The delicious muffin is baked and tastes good, like the banana nuts sold in Tim Horton, yum!
N95 masks healthcare tips
The principal distinction being actually their flexibility. KN95 KN95 v. N95 if you are wondering whether or not you should be wearing an N95 or K94 mask when around other people who may be sick. NIOSH NIOSH N95 price make sure that you don't have any gaps between your face and the mask. But what are they? Here's what you need to know about getting your hands on one of these masks if you're concerned about staying healthy this winter! It's not secure to use a respirator mask for more than 8 hrs daily. Every time you wear a N95 mask, the filter becomes less effective, which can cause health problems.
Healthcare food category
Sauce, Senior, Nourishing yin and tonifying kidney