Banana Walnut Meifen sely
Published Nov 23, 2021 at 06:25am ET
Im a pragmatist, and I dont care too much about more or less materials. In addition to some rare ingredients such as baking powder and soda powder, which need to be based on the experience of others, I think the main ingredients should be based on my own habits, such as how many grams of bananas or a banana in the square of others, I put three. Because my family likes it.
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder Two hundred
- 2 Banana Three roots
- 3 Egg 2
- 4 milk 1/3 box
- 5 Unsalted butter The same amount of milk
- 6 Walnuts A few
- 1 I wont go too long and finish it as soon as possible: first, twist the bananas, add milk and light cream, sugar, egg yolk, rum until smooth. Sift all the powder and stir it into a smooth paste. In addition, remove the protein lemon juice until there is no liquid bubble. Add the batter into the batter two times and mix it with cross method. Put it in a paper cup, I like to fill it up a little, but the square is very straight, so it only needs to be filled to 67 points. I overflowed when I filled it up. After filling, add the walnut fragments to decorate.
- 2 Preheat oven 170 or 180 degrees. Put it on the grill for half an hour and then grill it for another ten minutes.
- 3 I dare not say that what I do is the most delicious or beautiful, but at least at the same time, let people do not think it is too cumbersome to do Western Point.
- 4 Baby likes it very much.
- 5 Brother, heres a little
- 6 Mother said I could eat my long teeth.
- 7 Brother, you can eat a little, mother said you are still young.................................................
N95 masks healthcare tips
With these tricks and tools, you can reuse your disposable N95 masks so they stay clean and safe while still protecting you from the germs around you. Coupon envo mask N95 coupon code but the right one can also keep you comfortable all day long. Small smallest particle N95 can filter n95Wholesale is offering the Shining Star SS6001 N95 Flat-fold Mask for a price of $1.09 per mask. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) advises keeping your N95 masks out of the direct sunshine and away from high temperatures. The responses, though passionate and varied, indicate that this question isn't as simple as you might think-and in fact, the answer depends on how many times you plan to use it and what kind of filtration standard it meets. Other locations ( such as hardware stores ) may provide masks that are not NIOSH-approved but are useful in certain circumstances.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Cook, Fresh, Sweet, Clear heat and remove fire