Bean pasta pancake
Published Jan 21, 2023 at 06:44am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Medium gluten flour (flour) 200g
- 2 water 125g
- 3 yeast 3G
- 4 salt 3G
- 5 Medium gluten flour (pastry) 100g
- 6 Corn oil 50g
- 7 bean-paste filling 100g
- 8 Eggs (yolk) 2
- 9 sesame Few
- 1 Preparing food
- 2 Mix flour 200 g? Water 125 g? Salt 3 g? Yeast 3 G
- 3 Wake up with smooth dough for 30 minutes
- 4 Flour 100g? Corn oil 50g (lard for crispy) Mix
- 5 To serve with crispy sauce
- 6 Red bean paste for use
- 7 The dough is slightly flattened and the pastry is placed in the middle.
- 8 Wrap it up and pinch it tightly
- 9 Roll a rectangular sheet
- 10 Roll up from one end
- 11 Divide it into six small dough pieces (you can add a few more if you like to be a mini-watcher)
- 12 Take a dough and roll it flat. Place the bean paste in the middle.
- 13 Close up
- 14 Close the mouth down and roll into a 1 cm thick round cake (the thickness is as thin as you like, it will get bigger if you wait for it to be baked as thin as you can).
- 15 Take yolk, add a little milk and beat it into egg juice.
- 16 Spread oil paper on the baking tray, brush the cake embryo with egg liquid and sprinkle with sesame.
- 17 Preheat at 190 degrees for 10 minutes, bake at 190 degrees for 25 minutes or so. (The exact time and temperature depend on the relativesown oven.)
- 18 Take out the oven and put it on a plate.
- 19 Families love to eat.
- 20 After tearing, the effect is also present, using lard to make crispy will have a better sense of hierarchy.............................................
N95 masks healthcare tips
The lungs are the most commonly affected organ by inhaling these dusts. N95 filter N95 filter inserts for cloth masks a severe acute respiratory syndrome that can result in pneumonia. N95 Mask how to buy N95 mask typical side effects of long-distance travel. Why would I prefer a N95 to a KN95? If you want to protect yourself and your family from the dangers of air pollution. The majority of customers make purchasing decisions unconsciously.
Healthcare food category
Baking, Meat 1, Light, Children, Northeast Cuisine 1