Actually, I didnt want to match this way.
Food Material List
- 1 Mungbean sprout Appropriate amount
- 2 lean meat Appropriate amount
- 3 green pepper One
- 4 Scallion Appropriate amount
- 5 garlic 2
- 6 soy sauce A few
- 7 salt Appropriate amount
- 8 oil Appropriate amount
- 9 Cooking wine A few
- 1 Cleaning material. Cut scallions obliquely, garlic chopped, green pepper sliced. Cut thin meat into shreds.
- 2 Pour oil in a hot pan, stir-fry shredded meat first, turn white, then pour a little cooking wine, then stir-fry two times and set aside. Add some oil to heat, add onion and garlic, and then pour in mung bean sprouts, then make a little moisture in the middle fire, otherwise its not good to stir-fry. Add a little salt and stir-fry for a while. After the bean sprouts soften, pull out the shredded meat and stir-fry it.
- 3 Stir-fry a few drops of soy sauce and add green pepper, stir-fry evenly, try to add salt, not salt, here to say that the first salt is only for the sprouts to soften quickly, a small amount of salt, the latter is for taste. Its almost ready to cook.