Beautiful watch! Super Giraffe Toast
Toast of Giraffe! Irregular giraffe striped stick clip ~follow me to make absolutely successful and delicious giraffe toast ~I use kitchenaids chef machine and dough, and use the bread machines optional dough mixing mode * 450g toast model **
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 250g
- 2 milk 190ml
- 3 sugar 25g
- 4 butter 15g
- 5 salt 2G
- 6 yeast 3G
- 7 Cocoa powder 15g
- 8 Water (for cocoa dough) 10g
- 1 Mix the flour, sugar, salt, yeast and milk into a ball.
- 2 Add butter and stir until the dough is elastic or stiffened.
- 3 Beginning with the mask, we have to learn more (-)
- 4 Add 315g of dough to 15g of cocoa powder and mix evenly as cocoa dough. 10 g of water can be added during the dough mixing process to make it easier to knead (or not, depending on the amount of water)
cut 315g of dough and the rest is white dough (remember to cover the white dough first to avoid drying).
- 5 Cocoa dough is stirred evenly.
- 6 The whole bundle is packed and fermented to double size (I kneaded the noodles at night and put them in the refrigerator. Do I have time to take out the shaping-lazy get the next day? It can be refrigerated in the refrigerator for about 3 days to 1 week.
- 7 After double fermentation
the white dough was divided into three parts of 40g and one part of 50g;
the cocoa dough was divided into three parts of 70g and one part of 100g.
- 8 Roll up the cocoa dough and roll it up a little tighter. Remember to close the mouth.
- 9 Roll the white dough a little longer than the cocoa dough, wrap the cocoa dough tightly, or the bread will be empty.
- 10 The cocoa dough rolled up like this
70g should be made of 40g white dough
100g cocoa dough and 50g white dough.
- 11 Knead each dough twice as long as a toast mold.
- 12 Cut all 4 strips in half into 8 strips (6 small; 2 large)
- 13 Place three small pieces of dough in pairs and arrange them as close as possible.
- 14 The second layer is overlapped with two large ones and three small ones. Make the dough as dense as possible.
- 15 Made of horse and I, fold and remember to cover the cloth and let it double (I took about four or five centimeters, depending on room temperature). When the second round is finished, it can be baked in the oven at 170 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 16 Its amazing to roast and cut.
- 17 Giraffe Toast Completed
N95 masks healthcare tips
Breathe through your nose instead of using a bandanna or towel to keep it in place. Black face mask N95 black here are some recommendations for preventing the transmission of viruses within your own home. KN95 Mask difference N95 mask and KN95 mask pros and Cons of the mask. The numbers imply what? How do you know where to buy N95 masks near me? Alameda and Santa Clara ( on the Peninsula ) .
Healthcare food category
Baking, Oven recipes, Meat 1, Light, Korean cuisine 1