Food Material List
- 1 Duck cramming 1 only
- 2 Apple 1
- 3 Carrot 1 roots
- 4 onion 1 pieces
- 5 Salt and pepper Appropriate amount
- 6 five-spice powder Appropriate amount
- 7 red vinegar 200g
- 8 Malt dust 100g
- 9 Dried tangerine peel Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare the ingredients, wash the ducks and drain the water.
- 2 Mix spicy powder, pepper and salt evenly and rub repeatedly in duck belly to make it uniform in an all-round way.
- 3 Cut apples, carrots, tangerine peel and onions into duck stomachs.
- 4 Stitch the duck belly with toothpicks or bookmarks, but it wont break.
- 5 Ducks hang in the air to dry, or use electric fans until the skin is dry.
- 6 Maltose is waterproof
- 7 Pour the maltose into the vinegar seed and stir it evenly. This is the skin water.
- 8 Brush the dried duck with 10% skin water. Brush it evenly. Continue drying or fan blowing. Wait for the first time, then the second time, the second time, and the third time. Every time, the duck has to wait for drying. The skin is shining and contracting. It can be done without moisture and sticky hands. The drying process may take several hours.
- 9 When the ducks are well-aired, put the oven in 3-D hot air mode, 40 minutes, 180 degrees Celsius, and 200 degrees Celsius preheating in the early stage of the oven.
- 10 Baked appearance
- 11 Cutting with knife
- 12 Fill in cucumbers, scallions and sauces, and you can eat them in a roll.
- 13 A seductive taste
- 14 Beijing Roast Duck can be made at home by itself.
N95 masks healthcare tips
In this article, we will discuss why lead dust is harmful to your health and how to protect yourself from it without relying on an N95 mask. N95 mask for smoke N95 mask for smoke where to buy fever Pulmonary and cardiac symptoms. Free N95 masks where can i get the free N95 mask you need to know how to wear them properly and safely. How Long Can You Wear a N95 Mask Safely? Or maybe they already have an adult-sized one on and they still have difficulties breathing. Make sure the mask is secure, but not too tight, and choose a size that will fit your baby’s face nicely.