Beijing Sauce Duck
Published Feb 4, 2023 at 17:27pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 150 grams of flour
- 2 60 g boiling water
- 3 20 g cold water
- 1 Add a gram of salt to the flour and pour 60 grams of boiling water into the hot noodles. When the noodles are not so hot, add a little of the remaining cold water into the dough and wake up for 20 minutes.
- 2 The dough is divided into twenty uniform doses.
- 3 Sprinkle some flour and round it.
- 4 Brush a layer of oil evenly on each top and stack it together.
- 5 After boiling water, steamed the rolled cakes in a pot for 7-8 minutes. Steamed all the cakes twice.
- 6 When you are out of the pot, tear the cakes one by one while they are hot, because they are brushed with oil and do not stick to each other. Moreover, the cakes are thin and transparent.
- 7 Pickling duck meat for an hour can remove the unpleasant smell of duck meat itself.
- 8 When the oil is hot in the pan, put the duck in and stir-fry it. The duck turns white and is shoveled out immediately. Because once the duck is over-heated, the meat will harden and it will not bite.
- 9 Put oil in the pan, add three tablespoons of sweet sauce, stir-fry, add a little sugar, a little oyster oil to freshen up.
- 10 Put the fried duck in and turn it over a few times, then add the fragrant oil and chicken essence, and get out of the pot.
- 11 Sauced duck served with shredded onions and rolled with homemade pancakes
N95 masks healthcare tips
There are things you ought to understand prior to doing so. KN95 KF94 vs N95 vs KN95 when trying to determine which type of mask is ideal for your child. Mask For Cleaning how to clean N95 masks for reuse babies N95 masks? Or maybe you just like knowing that you have multiple masks ready to go just in case one gets lost. We have provided a list of some of the most preferred N95 masks for working below for your selection. It is necessary to recognize that not all brand names are made to be worn together.
Healthcare food category
A family of three, Fragrant, Refreshing, China's second season on the tip of the tongue