Bitter Melon in Sauce canny
Published Oct 14, 2021 at 01:00am ET
When I was a child, I didnt like bitter gourd. I felt very bitter. Later, my mother made this dish and fell in love with bitter gourd. The bitterness of bitter gourd was covered by garlic fragrance. Hot summer is the best season to lose weight, eat, clear heat and detoxify.~
- 1 Wash balsam pear and get gourd ladle. I cut it horizontally and slice it. Cut garlic into chopped garlic.
- 2 Now this step is very important. Dont put oil in the pan after it is heated. Many friends like to use water more. In fact, after using water more, the nutritional value of balsam pear will be lost. So this step is called dry-pressing. After drying, we can start the pan.
- 3 After boiling, add salt, chicken essence and sugar, then add chopped garlic and onions as you like.
- 4 The last step is to put vegetable oil in the hot pot, cook the oil and pour it on the balsam pear sprinkled with garlic, then sprinkle some fragrant oil. Okay, lets see the finished product next.
- 5 It tastes good. Just try it on your own and youll know how it tastes.~
Tell you a little secret, bitter gourd when picking up the ladle, try to scrape the white film on the ladle to clean, you can use a knife to scrape clean, so it will not be very bitter.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The effects of infection can be staved off by wearing a respirator mask or other form of protection. N95 Suppliers pollution N95 respirator supplier in addition to the traditional aluminum bridge, we also need to carefully check the plastic bridge. N95 mask factory china N95 respirator mask factory for the majority of healthy and balanced grownups, it's not an issue. An N95 respirator or N-series respirator is a type of facepiece fitted with a particulate filter. And even how long you wear it each time. Many kinds of Roundup, especially concentrates, are stronger than pure glyphosate.
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Poultry, Burst, Sour and hot, Private dishes 1, Cook, Fresh, Sweet, Cake roll, Sushi, Drink, Cook rice with meat and vegetables