Black Bean Series - Black Bean Curd Pickled Vegetable Pot
Published Jan 1, 2021 at 18:58pm ET
This is one of the black bean series. Fresh black bean curd in pickled vegetable pot is very tasty and nutritious.
Food Material List
- 1 Homemade black tofu 200g
- 2 Cut pickles 300g
- 3 Streaky pork Appropriate amount
- 4 Crab flavor mushroom 1 bunch
- 5 onion Half
- 1 Prepare materials, wash black tofu and crab mushroom.
- 2 Cut the pork into thin, uniform slices, cut the black tofu into pieces, cut the onion into small petals, cut the onion into sections for reserve;
- 3 Add a little oil to the hot pot and fry the pork until golden brown on both sides.
- 4 Add ginger slices and onion slices, stir-fry crab mushrooms.
- 5 Stir-fry until crab mushroom is almost ripe.
- 6 Add pickles and stir-fry.
- 7 Stir-fry until even, add sauce and stir-fry evenly, then add appropriate amount of hot boiling water to boil.
- 8 Add black tofu, cover the pot and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Finally, add proper salt to season according to your taste and sprinkle onions on it.
1. Kimchi itself has salty taste and adjusts its saltiness according to its own taste before it comes out of the pot;
2. Raw smoke also has salty taste. It can be added when it comes to adding raw smoke, and boiled tofu can be more delicious;
3. This amount is a larger pot, so it can add or subtract materials in its own situation.
N95 masks healthcare tips
You've probably heard the news about how important it is to have an N95 mask on hand in case of an emergency. KN95 masks which are better N95 or KN95 masks as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, people all around the world are experiencing terror and panic on a scale never before seen. Free N95 masks where to find free N95 in fact, exposure can cause chronic lung disease and increase your risk of certain cancers. What Do They Protect you from. Any kind of bits that aim to go through the filter are caught in. According to a study conducted by CDC and NIOSH, you can wear an N95 mask for up to six hours without needing any additional respiratory protection.
Healthcare food category
Fragrant, A dish that goes with liquor, Salty, Sour and sweet, Salty and fresh