That day was the sixth anniversary of our belly dance classroom. ~Our coach invited everyone to dinner. Because of the time constraints, I could only give her this cake, because it saved time and complicated me too late.
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 100g
- 2 Egg 5
- 3 Granulated sugar 100g
- 4 Salad oil 40g
- 5 Cocoa powder 20g
- 1 First, divide the eggs into protein and yolk. The containers used must be water-free and oil-free, and the eggs should be clean. No yolk can be found in the protein.
- 2 Egg whites are beaten into thick bubbles with an electric beater in the first stage, just like the big bubbles of soapy water. Add 1/3 sugar and continue beating in the second stage.
- 3 When foaming is fine, add 1/3 sugar, open the most high-grade and then fight, feel the egg whisk sink, the foam is very thin, close to the butter, and pour all the sugar into the cream when it is very lustrous. Continue to play the top grade until the luster is getting smaller and smaller. The surface is changed from smooth to slightly broken and caking. The protein is in a very short sharp corner, and cant be thrown off very hard, so its ready, as shown in the figure.
- 4 Egg beater does not need to be washed. It is directly used to beat egg yolk. Mix egg yolk with salad oil and mix it evenly without beating it.
- 5 Take part of the protein and mix it with the egg yolk in the same way as the stir-fried vegetable. Then take part of the protein and the egg yolk in the same way. Finally, pour the mixed egg yolk paste into the protein. The same way to mix the egg yolk smoothly and without caking. The reason is that the proportion of protein and yolk is different. It is easy to sink and slow to mix the yolk directly. Slow mixing can make the proportion of the two close, and it is easier to mix evenly.
- 6 Mix cocoa flour with flour and sieve it over. This will help the lumps in the cocoa flour and low gluten flour disperse. Its easier to stir. When stirring, you can only use the stir-fry technique of turning from bottom to top. You cant draw circles. Otherwise, the egg whites will defoam and wait for the cake to eat.
- 7 Preheat the oven 160 degrees after mixing the batter.
- 8 Take an eight-inch movable bottom mold, wash the oil, dry the water, raise the batter basin by more than 15 centimeters, and let the batter float into the mold like a ribbon. This technique can reduce the air hole in the cake.
- 9 When the batter is filled, the mould shakes a few times, shakes the bubbles out, puts an empty baking pan at the bottom of the oven, puts the cake in the middle, covers the top of the cake mold with a layer of tin paper, bakes for 40 minutes, quickly removes the tin paper, and pours a small cup of hot water into the empty baking pan at the bottom. The whole process should be fast. Do not let the cake touch the cold air, otherwise. Collapse
- 10 The bottom cushion baking tray is to prevent pasting. Tin paper cover prevents the top from baking too early because of the high temperature of the upper layer. When the lower layer expands, it will brace the surface. The second is to prevent excessive colouring. Adding water to the baking tray also prevents cracking.
- 11 In the last ten minutes or so, it is necessary to see how the roast is going. If you press the surface with your hands, it will be roasted without rustling. Take it out of the oven, knock it on the table, quickly flip it on the cooling net, and then wait for it to cool down leisurely.
- 12 Feel that the surface of the mould is basically cool. Put the cake out and put it on the turntable. Cut a knife in the middle and set aside.
- 13 Light butter and sugar to the point where it can be mounted
- 14 Some black cherries are dried and chopped with kitchen paper. Cherry wine is mixed with equal amount of canned water.
- 15 First, brush a layer of cake full of cherry wine, as much as possible, so that the cake is full of cherry wine flavor, spread a layer of light cream on the surface, sprinkle cherry crumbs and then cover with cream, spread another layer of cake, then brush cherry wine.
- 16 Spread butter evenly on the surface of the cake. The process should be as light as possible. Dont take the cake crumbs up, just roughly smooth them.
- 17 Take a chocolate brick and scrape it with a spoon. Scrape the chocolate into pieces and glue it around the side of the cake.
- 18 The remaining cherries also use kitchen paper to absorb moisture, set them on top, and squeeze flowers around them for decoration.~
- 19 Great success~
- 20 The sisters almost gave me all the boxes to eat.~
This time its rather verbose, because many of my sisters are still zero-based. The reason why I didnt take pictures is that I didnt want to send them out. Some people say that I want to learn from them. Ha hA
N95 masks healthcare tips
After handling old masks, you need to make sure that you give your hands a thorough washing. N95 manufacturer china N95 disposable dust mask with valve manufacturers some people have reported being scammed by companies claiming to sell high-quality face masks at low prices. Small RespoKare N95 small you can find many different kinds of each online. To see if your local pharmacy has them in stock, telephone call ahead to ask or just visit - the mask is among those items that you never think you'll require till it's far too late. Second, determine whether the KN95 mask has been evaluated by a third-party organization. The CDC estimates that more than one-third of US health care providers do not know when or how to properly use a face mask.