[Black Sugar Cheese Nut Conditioned Bread]-COUSS CO-6001
Published Nov 12, 2021 at 14:48pm ET
The story behind this dish
Food Material List
- 1 Dough material: old noodles
- 2 Strong flour
- 3 Whole wheat flour
- 4 wheat germ
- 5 cheese
- 6 salt
- 7 yeast
- 8 Brown sugar
- 9 warm water
- 10 Normal temperature water
- 1 Prepare the ingredients, melt the black sugar in warm water, soften the cheese at room temperature, and bake sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds in a 150 degree oven for 6-7 minutes.
- 2 Put all the dough materials into the chefs machine, knead the dough until the complete stage, then add some nuts and mix evenly.
- 3 The kneaded dough is rounded and put into a basin. Covered with a fresh-keeping film, the dough is fermented at room temperature to about twice its size.
- 4 Fermented dough takes out the exhaust gas and wakes up for 15 minutes.
- 5 Roll out the dough and roll it into an olive shape. Brush the dough with water or protein, then wrap it with nuts and put it in the oven.
- 6 COUSS CO-6001 electric oven, select the fermentation file, put a bowl of hot water, baking pan into the second fermentation to about 1.5 times the size.
- 7 After the bread is fermented, cut a few mouths, COUSS CO-6001 electric oven. Preheat the bread 180 degrees above and below, then bake for about 25 minutes.
- 8 finished product
- 9 finished product
- 10 finished product
N95 masks healthcare tips
Will My Face Mask Function After Its Expiration Date? Makrite 9500-N95 NIOSH Surgical Mask makrite 9500-N95 tc-84a-5411 protecting yourself and your clientele is critical as a manicurist. Face Mask level 3 face mask vs N95 as well as knowing what the N95 masks are designed to do in the first place. Get rid of your mask promptly as well as look for clinical focus immediately. General symptoms. Additionally, the CDC advises changing your mask if it gets wet or damaged.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Roast, Braise, Light, Korean cuisine 1