My father-in-law cooks sauerkraut fish very delicious. He learns how to cook it when he wants it.
Food Material List
- 1 Grass Carp A section
- 2 Pickled cabbage resembling sauerkraut 1 packs
- 3 pickled pepper Appropriate amount
- 4 egg white 1
- 5 salt 2 spoons
- 6 starch 2 tablespoons
- 7 Onion, ginger and garlic Appropriate amount
- 8 Capsicol Appropriate amount
- 9 Cooking wine Appropriate amount
- 1 Grass carp, fish and fish bones separated under the slices, fish with a small amount of salt, starch, add two egg whites, knead and mix, marinate.
- 2 Separate the fish bones and add a small amount of cooking wine to remove the fishy smell.
- 3 Heat the pan, pour oil, add onions, ginger, garlic and stir-fry.
- 4 Pour in fish bones and stir-fry for a while. Add sauerkraut and stir-fry.
- 5 If you like to drink soup, you can add more water than fish fillets. If you are afraid of fishy, you can drop two drops of white vinegar to remove the fishy smell. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6 Pick up the sauerkraut fish and sauerkraut, and leave the soup in the pot.
- 7 Pour the fish fillets into the pot and cook them. Dont use a shovel to shovel them. They will crumble. Dont cook them too long. The fish will not taste good when they are old.
- 8 Fill up the fish, pour in the soup, pour in the chili oil and sprinkle some onions. Chilli oil is in another recipe of mine.