When I graduated from university, I was very fascinated with Sichuan cuisine, so I paid special attention to teachers and studied for it. So it became my preserved dish. If I cant remember what to eat one day, I will choose boiled meat slices. Pixian Douban, the soul of Sichuan cuisine, will be used here. One of the most authentic is the cuckoo city brand. The sauce is slightly black, thick and fragrant. The longer the sauce lasts, the stronger the sauce is. Now supermarkets have a kind of large plastic bottles, although a brand, but the taste is too bad, choose small boxes,.
Food Material List
- 1 Pork fillet 200g
- 2 egg-white One
- 3 Cabbage Half
- 4 Cuckoo City Brand Pixian Bean Paste
- 5 Potato starch 2 spoons
- 6 salt 2~3g
- 7 oil Few
- 1 Slices of small tenderloin meat
- 2 Stir in egg white, starch, salt and pepper.
- 3 Prepare cabbage
- 4 Boil water, oil and salt in a pan.
- 5 Boil the cabbage in the pot and put it at the bottom of the bowl.
- 6 Prepare sauce
- 7 Fried sauce in oil pan
- 8 Boil a large bowl of water
- 9 Boil the meat slices, dont take too long.
- 10 Prepare a handful of pepper
- 11 Oil pan
- 12 Boil the pepper oil and pour it on the prepared meat slices.
- 13 Fried pepper minced and eventually sprinkled
- 14 Dont forget to put some onions on it.
- 15 Super Delicious