Food Material List
- 1 Tenderloin 500g
- 2 Romaine Lettuce One tree
- 3 Flammulina velutipes 250g
- 4 Yellow bean sprouts 250g
- 5 Salt and monosodium glutamate, cooking wine Appropriate amount
- 6 Sichuan Pepper Five
- 7 Shanxian bean paste Two scoops
- 8 Chili powder Two scoops
- 1 Cut the tenderloin into thin slices and put it in a bowl. Mix with wine and salt. Marinate for 10 minutes and set aside.
- 2 Soybean sprouts and Flammulina velutipes are blanched and broken. Or stir-fry with a little oil. Im stir-frying.
- 3 Take a large soup bowl, lay the bottom with lettuce, and place the dried (or fried) Flammulina velutipes and soybean sprouts on top of the lettuce.
- 4 Put oil in the pan and stir-fry the prepared bean paste to give out the fragrance. Add proper amount of water, wait for the water to boil, then put in the salted meat slices and cook for a while. In about five or six minutes, the slices turn white and cook. Taste the salty water and mix it with a little salt and monosodium glutamate.
- 5 Pour the cooked meat slices and soup into the soup bowl.
- 6 Put a little oil in the pot, and then add pepper and chili noodles to stir-fry. Do not burn too much to avoid stirring up. Affect the taste! Stir-fry and pour into the soup bowl. Just hear a click!
- 7 Finished product drawings. Look at this spicy, spicy, fragrant, fresh boiled meat slices, is it very appetite? Hurry up and do it!
N95 masks healthcare tips
It’s important to wash your hands well after taking off your face mask. Mask For Cleaning clean an N95 mask is K94 mask the same as N95? KN95 face masks N95 vs KN95 the CDC advises that we all keep a N95 mask in our homes. Let’s face it, sometimes the most important thing isn’t how something looks, but rather how it works. You might be wondering how long it’s safe to do so. In addition to athletic events and conventions, you can wear these masks to trade shows and business meetings.