Braised chicken leg looking
Published Apr 25, 2022 at 23:02pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks Seven or eight
- 2 Star anise How many?
- 3 garlic Several offices
- 4 salt Appropriate amount
- 5 White pond Appropriate amount
- 6 Sichuan Pepper Several grains
- 7 soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 1 Supermarket bought chicken legs, whether frozen or frozen, the best blister for a few hours, in the middle of a change of water. Then add all the condiments after controlling the dry water, mix, seal the film and put it in the refrigerator to marinate for several hours. I usually marinate in the morning and burn it in the evening. It can also be salted the night before and cooked the next day.
- 2 Mixed well
- 3 The frying pan is heated with a proper amount of oil, then several pieces of crushed garlic and ginger are put into the frying pan. After a few minutes, the chicken leg is stirred and stirred. Then the beer and the juice of the chicken leg are added to the frying pan. After boiling, the small and medium-sized fire is turned to 20 minutes.
- 4 Burning
- 5 Twenty minutes later, open the lid and cook for a few minutes to collect the juice. Add a little chicken extract pot to the plate. Sprinkle some fried sesame or onion to eat!
N95 masks healthcare tips
Masks should also be clearly printed with the name of the branded manufacturer ( e.g.3M ) . Free N95 masks free N95 mask chicago the surgical N95 Mask Virus, Benehal MS8225-S. Elastic Headband N95 mask with over the head strap first, you should read this article about Covid to understand how dangerous it can be to your health, as well as how to identify it and prevent it from spreading further than you want it to. If you're wearing glasses or goggles ( which is recommended when working with hazardous materials ) . Acquisition additional specifies of pre-filters for support or even modify all of them at a higher regularity. But while these masks can be extremely beneficial when it comes to keeping germs away.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Sichuan cuisine, Steamed buns