Braised Chicken Leg Rice serene sheen
Published Jan 30, 2023 at 05:35am ET
It tastes good to eat Yoshinos calf regularly and to save money at home for the first time.
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks Two
- 2 Broccoli Some
- 3 Carrot One root
- 1 Two chicken legs ready for bone removal
- 2 Bone removal to complete curing
- 3 Three spoonfuls of cooking wine and half spoonfuls of salt marinated for 15 minutes
- 4 Blanch vegetables in boiling water during pickling and prepare prepared illuminated sauce
- 5 One spoonful of sugar, two spoonfuls of soy sauce, four spoonfuls of cooking wine and six spoonfuls of water are stirred evenly.
- 6 Wash the pan and fry the chicken with chicken skin. When the chicken is salted with oil, some of the chicken will be slowly discolored.
- 7 Stir-fry ginger, garlic, slices of scallion in golden brown on both sides.
- 8 Add the sauce to the sauce
- 9 Put the Scalded Vegetables in a stuffy place for a while at about the same time as the juice is harvested.
- 10 You can enjoy the sauce with a pendulum
Vegetables can be freely picked up by my baby, so broccoli and carrots are nutritious
N95 masks healthcare tips
Swelling and pain that worsens during physical activity ( sometimes known as post-exertional malaise ) . 3M 1870+ Aura N95 Mask NIOSH Surgical 1870 + N95 here we collect some N95 masks with long shelf life for your choice. Small small adult N95 these masks appropriate for utilize in building function settings. Don't worry! Face masks are an essential tool in the fight against COVID-19, but how effective are they? As a first time user, you may not know which N95 mask is best for you or your employees.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Refreshing, Baking, Cook, Fresh, Spanish cuisine