Braised Chicken with Red Wine
Red Wine Braised Chicken is also a movie about a prodigal sons emotional return. Henry, a 42-year-old prodigal son, abandoned the women waiting outside to eat his chicken stewed in red wine after taking over one of his own girlfriends in the air. She gradually understood love and responsibility. She no longer had to sit alone in front of the TV after the event to watch the talk show of her ex-girlfriend, and finally returned with a beautiful woman. So, how many times have you cooked chicken in red wine? The one who wants to eat together most is the one. Those wasted energies are better to feed a loved one.
Food Material List
- 1 Boned chicken 250g
- 2 red wine 100ml
- 3 tomato 2
- 4 Potato 1
- 5 onion 14
- 1 Collection of ingredients. Because soup is used, thick soup can be used instead.
- 2 Chicken in a cold underwater pan, drain the blood; dice potatoes, tomatoes and onions in reserve
- 3 Chicken is marinated with wine, black pepper and a little salt.
- 4 Start a pot of hot oil, pour chicken into the pot for 2-3 minutes, turn to low heat and fry until golden brown on the surface.
- 5 Add the fragrant leaves and fennel, stir-fry for about 1 or 2 minutes, add onions, wait for the fragrance to come out, add all potatoes and half of the tomatoes to continue stirring, and pour in red wine according to personal taste.
- 6 From a pot of soup, there is no direct use of thick soup treasure, nothing can be used with clear water. Pour the fried chicken into the pot and put the other half of the tomato.
- 7 After boiling over high heat, simmer over low heat for about four or five centimeters, then simmer over high heat to collect juice.
- 8 Pick out the fragrant leaves and put them on a plate.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Whether going into or leaving a structure, you must put on your mask when in shut get in touch with with others. Mask For Cleaning can you clean an N95 mask at home which is known to irritate the respiratory system. Free N95 masks where to get N95 free masks in this article, the topic is posed as to whether or not the mask can shield you from the effects of Covid-19. These threats consist of air-borne germs and infections that might cause ailment or make you sick. How to Apply an NIOSH N95 Face Mask Properly. How you can lengthen your N95s lifespan.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Friends Dinner, Sichuan cuisine, Fragrant, Refreshing, TV Special Purpose, Braise, Cake, Nourishment for vitality, Enhancing memory