Braised duck with Taro
Taro braised duck is a dish made of Muscovy duck and betel nut taro. It tastes salty and rich. Duck meat is fat but not greasy. Taro is sticky but not rotten. It is a very popular dinner dish in my hometown.
Food Material List
- 1 One Muscovy Duck 900g
- 2 Colocasia esculenta 500g
- 1 Clean the ducks and chop them into pieces.
- 2 Heat the pot with oil, stir-fry ginger slices and put duck pieces.
- 3 Pan-fry the duck over medium and small heat until golden brown on both sides. Drain the oil. (I split it into two pans.)
- 4 Heat another pot with oil and put in taro pieces. Fry them slowly over low heat until they are crisp and hard on both sides. Remove them and set aside.
- 5 Keep the bottom oil in the pan, add ginger slices, garlic cloves and stir-fry.
- 6 Stir-fry the fried ducks, spray the cooking wine, then mix in the column for sauce, sauce, oyster sauce and a little sugar to stir-fry evenly.
- 7 Add fresh water without ducks and boil over high heat.
- 8 Then move to a deep pot and simmer in a small heat. (You can also cook directly in the pot, moving to a deep pot is just a habit of mine.)
- 9 When only half of the soup is left, put the fried taro into it, and continue to braise until the soup is concentrated. The taro can taste thoroughly. In the process of braising, taste the taste. If it is not salty enough, you can add a little salt to season it.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Where More You May Acquire Masks coming from. KF94 Mask KF94 vs N95 but you may also contact a customer service representative for help if necessary ( they've almost definitely seen these before ) . Adjustable Headband adjustable N95 face masks check to discover if the KN95 mask has been independently tested by a third party before you purchase it. Avoid spreading any germs that may be on the mask's face shield. In order to make sure that your protection from the elements is effective. Depending on the type of mask and how it is worn.
Healthcare food category
Sichuan cuisine, Sour and hot, Refreshing, Aquatic product