Food Material List
- 1 Fresh fish One three jin
- 2 Chive Three trees
- 3 Parsley Appropriate amount
- 4 ginger Appropriate amount
- 5 garlic Appropriate amount
- 6 Thirteen fragrances Two tablespoons
- 7 Cooking wine Three tablespoons
- 8 White pepper A tablespoon
- 9 salt Appropriate amount
- 10 Sesame oil A tablespoon
- 1 One fresh fish! Wash, drain, add a little salt, a little white pepper, a tablespoon of cooking wine, a little ginger, marinate for 10 minutes!
- 2 Fire the oil pan! Add ginger, onion, garlic, a little salt, stir-fry!
- 3 Put in two bowls of clear water! Add shallots, (leave some accompanying dishes), always take three tablespoons, two tablespoons raw, one tablespoon salt, three tablespoons thirteen incense, one tablespoon pepper, and boil!
- 4 Put in the fish! Stew in small heat for five minutes! Turn the fish over, cover the pot and simmer for ten minutes. Turn over again and simmer for five minutes. I have three jin of fish! Look at the fish size control time)
- 5 Juice from the fire! First put the fish on the plate! Save the sauce in the pot, add shallot leaves, celery, for a moment, pour into the fish, add a tablespoon of sesame oil, serve!
N95 masks healthcare tips
Points To Think about When Picking A Respirator. White green and white striped N95 mask but there are some easy things you can do to get ready. N95 filter what is an N95 filtering facepiece respirator this certification means that the mask will filter out 95% of airborne particles with diameters of 0.3 microns or larger. The CDC recommends scrubbing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Use in accordance with OSHA standards, if applicable. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration ( OSHA ) mandates that workers in occupations where there is a possibility of exposure to chemicals or other contaminants must wear N95 masks if there is no other method to protect them.