Braised Lamb in Brown Sauce great
Food Material List
- 1 Achyranthes mutton (no leg) 300g
- 1 Cut scallions into long strips, cut ginger into slices, and break off about 6,7 garlic.
- 2 One potato, two carrots, cut large pieces
- 3 Cut the mutton into large pieces, boil it in cold water and fire, split the foam and remove it.
- 4 Fried scallion, ginger, garlic, dried pepper
- 5 Pour in mutton and stir-fry for about 3 or 4 minutes. Add cinnamon, anise, pepper, fragrant leaves and salt (not too much).
- 6 Pour the water over the mutton slightly. Bring it to a boil. Bring it down to simmer (about an hour). If you want the meat to be stewed quickly, add a little orange peel. If you are afraid of smell, add some carrots and mutton to stew together.
- 7 Stir-fry carrots and potatoes in another pot after mutton is stewed.
- 8 Pick up stewed mutton
- 9 Add meat to the side dishes, add flower carved wine to boil, add yuba, go to wine flavor, add soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate.
- 10 Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes until the color becomes darker. Place on a plate and serve.
N95 masks healthcare tips
If it does, then you can use your HSA funds toward HSA-eligible expenses. N95 USA N95 mask ear loops made in USA but, what do you do when you are done wearing it? Free N95 masks how to get N95 mask free if you're at risk of contracting an airborne illness. Wear a N95 mask when sanding, painting, or laying bathroom tile. These masks are designed to filter out 95% of airborne particles. If you work in areas where there are airborne particles that you need to protect yourself from.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Sour and hot, Cold Dishes 1, Sushi, Japanese cuisine, Cheese Cake, Detoxification and Nourishing Face, Speciality, Southeast Asian Food, Northwest Cuisine, Birthday, Delicate delicacies