Braised pork feet iris
Published Jun 24, 2022 at 15:09pm ET
Pork feet are fragrant and sweet, and seasonings can be added or decreased according to personal taste.
- 1 Oil, ginger, stir-fry in a pressure cooker, then sugar, stir-fry until caramel color
- 2 Stir-fry pork feet, then add soy sauce and anise. Stir-fry until pork feet are colored. It smells good.
- 3 Put in enough water to just submerge the pigs feet.
- 4 Cover the lid and simmer for 5 minutes after making a sound.
- 5 Finished product drawings
N95 masks healthcare tips
Which includes some key information on how to safely and effectively utilize your respirator. BYD N95 BYD care but in reality. N95 filter N95 filter for cloth mask why use a N95 face mask? Understanding the difference between gases and particulates when you use a face mask is critical. Your N95 mask may be the most important tool in your emergency preparedness kit. Do Used Masks Outperform New Masks?
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, TV Special Purpose, Steamed buns