Braised Pork Trotter with Soya Sauce tale
Published Sep 5, 2023 at 14:15pm ET
The son said, "Have a taste of pigs feet. Okay, then make his favorite red cabbage."
Food Material List
- 1 Pigs trotters One
- 2 Kelp Few
- 3 Ginger and onion Appropriate amount
- 1 When buying pigshooves, the merchants are asked to chop them and soak them in clean water for half an hour.
- 2 Add a little pepper, scallion and ginger to the pot, and boil the pigs feet.
- 3 Wash and stand by after boiling water
- 4 Prepare scallions, ginger, pepper, a little cinnamon and a few fragrant leaves and wrap them in the dressing bag.
- 5 Stir-frying pan with water equal to the amount of oil used for stir-frying vegetables, add ice sugar and boil sugar.
- 6 Stir-fry until the sugar is slightly brown, then turn off the fire - stir with chopsticks constantly when stirring
- 7 Stir-fry pork hooves to coat them evenly with sugar, then add hot water without pork hooves.
- 8 Transfer to a pressure cooker and cook. Im still an old-fashioned pressure cooker, boiling for about 15 minutes and stewing for 30 minutes. We set the time according to our own pressure cooker.
- 9 Get the kelp ready, wash it, and cut it into large pieces.
- 10 Open the pressure cooker, pour the soup and pigs feet into the frying pan again, add kelp, sauce, sauce, salt, boil over a big fire and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- 11 Finally, the juice can be collected from the fire.
- 12 Its out of the pot, and its hot enough to drive away the cold winter.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The only thing cloth masks are good at is adding an extra layer of protection from sunburn or bugs. Colorful N95 masks colorful no one in their right mind wants to be breathing in the airborne diseases of other people when they watch it. Benehal MS8225-B Black N95 Mask NIOSH black N95 NIOSH approved masks just how To In shape Examination N95 Mask At House? If this is the case, the first thing you need to do is determine whether or not your region is eligible to get free masks in the first place. The particles are similar to asbestos, in that they're capable of causing serious respiratory problems. Some mask kinds are great to save there ( such as N95s ) .
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Sour and hot, Refreshing, Staple food, TV Special Purpose, Cook, Seafood, Steamed buns