Published Dec 21, 2020 at 07:34am ET
- 1 Put the scallops back under the running water and wash them with wire balls. Cut the onions into dices.
- 2 There is nothing in the pot. Bring the pot to a boil and heat it. Put scallops in it and sprinkle half of the onions.
- 3 Cover the lid of the pan and shake the pan from time to time during heating so that scallops are heated evenly.
- 4 Look at all the scallops in the pan and turn off the fire.
- 5 Take a small bowl and mix it with raw soy sauce, vinegar and dried motherssoy sauce. Press garlic peeled into garlic puree and mix it in tri-oil. Finally add a little fragrant oil to tri-oil. When eating
, you must remove the sandbag from scallop and eat it again. You can eat it directly or dip it in tri-oil.
I didnt taste anything special about scallops stewed with onions. I just thought that scallop was sweet, and the taste of onions was always a little heavy. Scallops contained a spicy taste of onions! If you eat with three-in-one oil, its another thing!
N95 masks healthcare tips
It looks like a duckbill but is less curved and thinner ( usually less than $2 ) . N95 USA NIOSH approved N95 masks made in USA for sale over the years, NIOSH has made a lot of different masks, but there are two main types: N95 masks and P100 masks. Free N95 masks free N95 masks orange county ca they may also be used by individuals who have allergies or respiratory issues that make them more susceptible to airborne particles. Many businesses claim to supply them, but do they truly give the same level of security? While the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health ( NIOSH ) recommends that you wear an N95 mask while working with the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome ( SARS ) virus. What does it look like to wear a N95 face mask?
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Refreshing, Western-style food, Aquatic product