Published Apr 28, 2022 at 17:48pm ET
Its crisp and delicious. The crumbs on the plate are evidence. When I bake cakes, my house is filled with the aroma of rum and butter, which is very attractive. The cake will be sent to the mirror tomorrow. She likes it.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 200g
- 2 cream 200g
- 3 Powdered sugar 80g
- 4 Baking powder 3G
- 5 vanilla powder 2G
- 6 Yolk 3
- 7 RUM 40g
- 8 Raisins 50g
- 1 Soak raisins in rum
- 2 Soften the butter indoors
- 3 Add sifted sugar powder several times and stir until no granules exist.
- 4 Stir in vanilla powder and two yolks.
- 5 Stir rum and raisins together.
- 6 Sift in low gluten flour, add baking powder and mix well.
- 7 Spread the butter on the baking tray and pour the batter into it.
- 8 Lets have some patterns.
- 9 Finally, apply yolk solution to the surface.
- 10 Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes
If the daily intake of raisins equivalent to 400 calories can effectively reduce blood cholesterol, but also inhibit the oxidation of bad cholesterol in the blood; raisins can improve rectal health, because raisins contain fiber and tartaric acid, which allows excreta to quickly pass through the rectum, reducing the time of residence of waste in the intestine
N95 masks healthcare tips
Part number 42CFR Part 84 print on the color box. Free N95 masks get my free N95 mask just complete the form at the link below, and a representative will be in touch to help you order your Free N95 Masks and provide resources to help you stay safe this flu season. KN95 Mask is KN95 mask same as N95 tips For Keeping Your N95 Masks. Reusing N95 masks can seem like a good idea when you're in the middle of an emergency. If you do opt to clean your N95 mask, ensure that you're mindful when doing so as also little rips or openings can surely substantially lower. But you may not know where they're made-or even if it matters.
Healthcare food category
Snack, Meat 1, Cook, Braise, Creative dishes, Children, Bread