Brittany Simei Cake
Published Jun 5, 2020 at 08:22am ET
The original recipe came from a book called "70 Ways to Learn French Desserts." The original recipe used black plum. I changed it to prunes and reduced sugar in moderation.
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 125g
- 2 milk 500ml
- 3 Berry sugar 70g
- 4 Egg 2
- 5 salt 1g
- 6 Prunus Appropriate amount
- 1 Sai Mei Cut Ding in Reserve
- 2 Butter on Mould Standby
- 3 Mix starch, granulated sugar and salt evenly
- 4 Add two eggs to the mixture in the previous step
- 5 Add 1/3 milk, mix well, then add all milk and mix well.
- 6 Cover the bottom of the mould with prunes, pour in the cake paste, and cover the top with prunes.
- 7 Preheat the oven 200 degrees, bake the middle and lower layers for 50-60 minutes, and remove the cake without shaking.
- 8 Cool and refrigerate for more than 1 hour.
N95 masks healthcare tips
To see if your local pharmacy has them in stock, telephone call ahead to ask or just visit - the mask is among those items that you never think you'll require till it's far too late. KN95 efficacy of N95 vs KN95 unopened packaging so you can be sure it's fresh and ready to use. Black N95 black mask with ear loops where can I find a retailer who sells masks in large quantities? Surgical masks are less effective than N95 respirators, but they're still better than nothing. How long is the lifespan of a N95 mask? They must be used whenever there is an outbreak of transmittable illness in a public location such as a flight terminal or educate terminal.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1