Brown sugar jujube cake comeliness
Published Apr 6, 2020 at 02:46am ET
This is specially made for girlfriend. She and her familys children all say its delicious. The strong fragrance of jujube ~not only relieves the appetite but also keeps healthy. Its wonderful ~! Although there are many steps, the production is very simple. This recipe is used to make 12 small cakes. If you dont eat that much, it can be halved.
Food Material List
- 1 Dry Jujube (Denucleated) 100g
- 2 milk 160g
- 3 Egg 4
- 4 Brown sugar 70g
- 5 Salad oil 160g
- 6 Low-gluten flour 200g
- 1 Main ingredients: jujube granules (nucleated, crushed with a blender), low gluten flour, milk, salad oil, brown sugar, eggs, baking powder and baking soda.
- 2 Add small jujube pellets to fresh milk and boil them in the oven. Set aside.
- 3 Add the sifted brown sugar to the eggs and stir in a manual beater until the brown sugar melts.
- 4 Add salad oil and stir well.
- 5 Add sifted flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- 6 Stir well with a rubber scraper.
- 7 Add the jujube granules of mixed fresh milk and mix well.
- 8 Install a spoon into a silica gel mould and fill it with seven cents.
- 9 Preheat at 170 degrees. Bake at 170 degrees, top and bottom, middle and lower layers for 15 minutes, then move to middle layers for 10 minutes.
- 10 Easy to do, 100% success rate!
N95 masks healthcare tips
N95 masks are the best PPE available. KN95 KN95 or N95 when should you put on an N95 mask? Duckbill N95 mask duckbill NIOSH approved N95 facepiece respirator if they're too loose, they won't do their job of keeping air out of your eyes. Tell them to take deep breaths in and out. They will be protected from a potentially fatal sickness thanks to the vaccination. Third, check the box of the KN95 mask for the CE mark.
Healthcare food category
Scald, Taji pot recipe, Birthday