Butter Cookies - Easy to Make
Published Mar 21, 2023 at 10:37am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour About 200 g
- 2 Egg One is about 50g
- 3 butter 130g
- 4 Powdered sugar 50g
- 5 Berry sugar 30g
- 1 Soften butter at room temperature, pour sugar into butter, whisk in an egg beater until white and foaming.
- 2 Add oil and milk to the egg mixture and stir it evenly with a scraper. Egg juice is poured into beaten butter and beaten with an egg beater. (It can also be poured into the egg liquid three times until the last egg liquid is stirred evenly.)
- 3 Sift 150 g flour into the butter added to the egg liquid and mix the flour and butter well. The rest of the flour is added according to the amount that the steward wets himself.
- 4 Stir the butter flour evenly into the mounting bag and squeeze out the flowers you like. Put it in the preheated oven and heat it up and down at 150 degrees for 16 minutes. The surface will turn yellow. (The oven can also be heated up to 170 and down to 140). (Extrusion is not very skilled, it looks good.)
N95 masks healthcare tips
Sweeping entails inhaling dust. Small small size N95 masks decide where to put your design or logo. Anti Virus best N95 mask for virus protection one of the best ways to protect yourself from harmful germs and airborne illnesses during the cold and flu season is to wear a N95 mask. Check the box and packaging of your N95 masks. Donations Made to Charity. Learn more about what you can do to get your hands on them and about their key features in this article.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children, Steam box recipe