Castapuff recipe favorable
Published Aug 2, 2021 at 11:33am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Vanilla Casta Paste
- 2 milk 300ml
- 3 Granulated sugar 60g
- 4 Low-gluten flour 15g
- 5 corn starch 15g
- 6 Yolk 2
- 7 Vanilla essence Several drops
- 8 Puff
- 9 water 160ml
- 10 Granulated sugar 5g
- 11 Egg 3
- 12 butter 80g
- 13 salt 2.5G
- 14 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 1 Make Casta sauce first, because it can be pre-refrigerated. First, two yolks with a little milk to disperse (about 3 spoons in 200 ml), add starch and corn starch, mix and reserve. Heat the remaining milk with sugar over medium heat until the sugar melts and add a few drops of vanilla extract. Pour the milk into the yolk mixture, stirring and slowly pouring. Then sift the mixture back into the pot, boil it to a thick state, put it in the refrigerator for more than 30 minutes, and stir it occasionally in the middle. The final product is in this flowing viscous state.
- 2 Now start making puffs, water with sugar, butter, and cook over medium heat until melted. Turn to low heat and boil until boiling. Add starch and stir quickly. Stir until the bottom of the pan is covered with a thin film. Cool the dough until it is not hot and add the eggs separately. The less the eggs are added to the back, the more the dough is lifted by the scraper, the shape of the batter is about 4 cm triangle. The dough must not be too hard to pass through the water. Otherwise they will fail. The batter is packed in a mounting bag and extruded. It can also be scooped into a ball with a spoon. The sharp corners of the extruded dough can be smoothed with a spoon or hand sticky water. Note: Paste extrusion is not very laborious, extrusion can also be formed.
- 3 This volume squeezed 16 to 18. High heat 210 for about 10 minutes and bake for 25 minutes 180 minutes after puff setting. Different ovens have different temperatures. The bigger the puff is squeezed, the longer the baking time after setting is.
- 4 Puff is growing up. Dont open the oven at this time, or it will shrink back.
- 5 The surface of the puff gradually cracks, but it will not grow up can turn 180 degrees baking.
- 6 Cool down after discharging. Put holes in high places with chopsticks. No stuffing, it tastes delicious.
- 7 Casta sauce can be poured into a mounting bag by means of a cup.
- 8 Use a small mounting flower mouth, no mounting flower mouth, mounting a small pocket can also be. Dont be too crowded, about 70 percent.
- 9 This amount should be able to fill almost all the puffs.
- 10 This is just too crowded. I think about 70% is just right. Feel like the puff is just beginning to swell and dont squeeze. You can squeeze one first, taste it and feel it.
- 11 Dont put the puff too long, because the Casta sauce has a lot of water, so the puff will absorb water after a long time, so its not crisp. If its a pure butter filling, its better.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The short answer is yes, you can wear an N95 mask to protect yourself against catching a cold or flu that's going around. Free N95 masks where to get free N95 masks in georgia putting the mask on. PHG PHG protective health gear N95 masks how N95 Respirators Work. But they may not provide adequate protection from dangerous chemical exposure. In the final step, you must pay for your purchase. You should always have a supply of face masks in your house.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Wire drawing