Food Material List
- 1 Pork 2 jin
- 2 Celery 4 handles
- 3 Mushrooms Appropriate amount
- 4 flour 1 jin
- 5 Shallot Appropriate amount
- 6 ginger Appropriate amount
- 7 Vegetable oil Appropriate amount
- 8 Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 9 Thirteen fragrances Appropriate amount
- 10 salt Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare the main ingredients: pork, flour, seasoning
- 2 First, the pork is washed and chopped.
- 3 Wash the mushrooms and chop them up.
- 4 Similarly, celery is also washed and chopped (emphasis: celery has too much water, filling will be too wet, the skin can not be wrapped, so we need to boil celery with boiling water for a while, remove excess water molecules)
- 5 Stir the cut stuffing evenly together, add shallots and ginger, add a little sauce, vegetable oil (the trap wont stir), thirteen fragrances and salt, and continue to stir evenly! Standby to use
- 6 Enter the theme: Flour with appropriate amount of water, and dough, knead a little more, the noodles will be very strong!
- 7 Take another dough and twist it into a round strip. Cut it into small pieces with a knife.
- 8 Then roll a small piece of dough into a small ball, press it down, and roll it with a rolling pin into a suitable size of dumpling skin (the middle thickness is better around thin).
- 9 Start wrapping, thin stuffing big northeast dumplings, good look forward to the moment when the pot boils!
- 10 Finished product drawings – white fat man, haha!
N95 masks healthcare tips
If they can taste or smell anything, the fit is not snug enough, and you should try a new size or model. Free N95 masks where to get the free N95 mask near me it’s a great gift! KN95 N95 v KN95 face masks once you’ve removed your mask, place it in a garbage can that has been lined. If you want to aid you create a notified selection approximately whether to investment among these masks. If the box or the mask itself bears a CE or FDA seal, you can verify that the product is safe. N95 masks, commonly called respirators, can protect people from airborne diseases and respiratory ailments that are passed on through the air.