First of all, I would like to thank the peas and fruits for giving me the chance to try it out, and also thank the 100-year Chestnut Orchard for making me eat such delicious chicken! Beijing Oil Chicken is an excellent Chinese characteristic chicken breed originated in Beijing. It is famous for its unique appearance, delicious meat and good egg quality. Chicken used to be the Royal meal of the Qing Dynasty. It has a history of more than 300 years. Beijing Oil Chicken not only has the characteristics of yellow feather, yellow beak and yellow tibia, but also has the characteristics of rare phoenix, beard and hairy legs. Although the production is low, it is easy to raise because of its strong disease resistance and high survival rate. This chicken is delicate but chewy. It has a strong chicken fragrance, red-roasted, stir-fried and stewed soup are all the best choices. Today, Xiao Ai teaches you how to make a home-made chicken nugget with spicy pepper. Its very good to eat.~
Food Material List
- 1 Hundred Years Liyuan Beijing Oil Chicken 500g
- 2 Soybean kernels 100g
- 3 Pepper 5 roots
- 1 Remove oil chicken frozen at room temperature from freezing room
- 2 This kind of vacuum packing can be stored for a long time, so you can safely buy it.~
- 3 The frozen chicken needs to be cleaned many times, the hair on the chicken skin is cleaned up, the buttocks are cut off, all the skin on the neck is cut off, and the toes of the chicken are also thrown away, according to personal preferences.
- 4 Cut the chicken and set aside.
- 5 Chop onion, ginger, garlic and red pepper for use
- 6 Wash the soybeans clean and stand by
- 7 Cut the pepper into oblique segments and set aside.
- 8 Cook the chicken in water first.
- 9 Rinse chicken with warm water.
- 10 Put oil in the pan and stir-fry with pepper and anise.
- 11 Stir-fry scallions, ginger, garlic, dried red pepper
- 12 Pour in chicken and stir quickly for about a minute.
- 13 Pour in the sauce and stir for another minute.
- 14 Pour in the sauce and stir-fry, then it will have a very fragrant taste to float out. ~Then stir-fry for about a minute, and then add a proper amount of boiled water to stew, without adding too much, just like the level of chicken. Stew over high heat for 20 minutes.
- 15 When there is still one third of the water in the pot, you can add soybeans. If you like the soft taste, you can put it earlier.
- 16 The last time to put the hot pepper is still according to personal taste. The longer the time to fry the hot pepper, the hotter it will be. If you dont like the hot pepper, you can put it in and stir it up a few times before you leave the pot. At this time remember to taste, raw and old smoke are salt, so you can not add, heavy friends can add a little salt, and finally add a little chicken essence before the pot!
- 17 Finished product drawings
- 18 I can eat an extra bowl of rice for this dish.~