[Changdi E. Bake Internet Oven] Fruit Egg Tart
Published Nov 12, 2023 at 03:53am ET
I am very glad to get the trial of Changdi Internet oven. What attracts me most is that I can experience the function of controlling oven with mobile phone. I feel very tall! My favorite is accurate temperature control and low temperature fermentation.
Food Material List
- 1 cream 70ml
- 2 milk 40ml
- 3 Condensed milk 10ml
- 4 White granulated sugar 30g
- 5 Yolk 1
- 6 Egg tart skin 4
- 7 Low-gluten flour 5g
- 1 Cream, milk, refined milk, sugar, stir slowly in a small pot over low heat until sugar melts. Do not heat to boil! (White granulated sugar can be replaced by sugar powder) Cool and set aside.
- 2 Add sifted low gluten flour and yolk mixture and stir until fully blended.
- 3 Screen the egg tart water to ensure no granules in the taste
- 4 Pour in tarts, about 7 points full.
- 5 Mobile phone networking control oven, choose egg tart mode 185 degrees, 25 minutes.
- 6 Preheat the tart for five minutes and place it in the middle of the oven.
- 7 Changdi oven electronic temperature control, oven temperature is very stable! Built-in searchlight. The egg tart will be ready in 25 minutes.
- 8 It looks great too!
- 9 I added canned fruit and sliced orange. Other fruits are also available.
- 10 Tart skin is crisp, tart water is tender and fruit is refreshing! Its a great match!
- 11 The fruit tart is finished!
N95 masks healthcare tips
While disposable half-facepiece masks can be used to filter out particles like dust or mold spores from entering your lungs. Honeywell NIOSH N95 HoneyWell you can request a free N95 mask sample by clicking the blue button ( Get free N95 masks ) at https://freeN95masks.org. Free N95 masks free N95 masks cincinnati use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable. While a N95 mask may not be suitable for your baby. Get Face Masks with Your Logo for your event. How to protect your newborn from this dangerous sickness.
Healthcare food category
Afternoon tea 1, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Eggs, Minced garlic