Cheese apple pie
Published Jul 13, 2022 at 01:54am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low flour (pie) 210g
- 2 butter 140g
- 3 Yolk 8g
- 4 sugar 2G
- 5 salt 4G
- 6 water 37G
- 1 1. 210g, low gluten flour, 140 g butter softened at room temperature, and flour fully stirred, kneaded into dough, not vigorous. Mix the dough with a mixture of 8 g egg yolk, 4 g salt, 37 g water and 2 g Sugar and knead it into the flour. The surface should not be too smooth. The dough should be placed on the plastic film. It should be refrigerated in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, frozen overnight, and thawed in the refrigeration room.
- 2 2. Peel the apple and cut it into crescent shape. Cook it with caramel until the apple is slightly soft.
- 3 3. 250g butter cheese melts in water, beats a whole egg, mixes well, puts in 30g sugar, puts in the appropriate amount of boiled Apple Caramel juice (not too much). Put cinnamon in the apple.
- 4 4. Roll the dough into a large piece, butter on the bottom of the baking pan, put dough on it, fork holes in the fork, spread the oil paper on the dough, put heavy stones or black red beans on it, prevent the dough from foaming, bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- 5 5. Take out the baked pie peel, put the boiled apple and cream cheese juice on it, roll the remaining pie peel into strips, and lay it on the surface of the filling in a grid. Bake for 20-30 minutes on a 190 degree fire, ready-to-eat or refrigerated.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Also, ensure that you have a reasonable time frame to return an item if it is unsatisfactory or does not work out for whatever reason. FDA N95 masks FDA air-purifying respirators. N95 Mask where to buy N95 masks denver can You Laundry An N95 Mask After Each Use? The first thing you should do before wearing the mask is inspect the packing and ensure that it is in its original unopened container to ensure that it is fresh and functional. Follow these three easy steps and keep your respirator mask in top shape so you can use it every time when it's most needed. It is still ideal not to get greater than you actually require.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children, Alcohol