Cheese bread skinny
Published Jul 14, 2022 at 19:55pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 140g
- 2 water About 80g
- 3 Berry sugar 20g
- 4 butter 15g
- 5 Egg juice 10g
- 6 salt 12 spoons
- 7 Dry yeast 1 spoon
- 8 Powdered Milk 6g
- 1 After oil kneading until the film can be pulled out of the expansion stage, fermentation at room temperature to 2.5 times larger (28 degrees temperature needs about an hour), the fermented dough discharged into air, divided into six rounds, for 15 minutes of intermediate fermentation.
- 2 Take a medium-fermented dough and place it on a board. Roll it into an oval shape.
- 3 Roll it up from the end and shape it into olive shape. Make 6 breads according to this method. Ferment the dough at 38 degrees and 85% humidity for about 40 minutes until the dough becomes twice as big as before.
- 4 Squeeze the dough with a strip of salad dressing.
- 5 Then sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese in a preheated 180 degree oven and bake for about 15 minutes until the cheese on the bread surface melts and turns golden.
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you feel air coming through any kind of part of the mask that isn't intended to be open, then your mask may be phony. Adjustable Headband N95 masks adjustable ear loops there are two main kinds of masks: ones that you throw away after about a week and ones that you can use again and again. N95 filter are masks with filters as good as N95 and also regional wellness divisions. Make sure your child's mask is snug but not tight. But when used improperly, these can cause serious health problems and even death. Place the mask over your nose and under your chin.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Old age diet, Light, Children, Sushi, Decompression