Chi Xin Chicken Bread Roll
Published Jul 5, 2020 at 10:13am ET
The ballistic toast made two days ago, without eating it, made this chicken roll with chili heart. The chicken was marinated with barbecue, and some mozzarella cheese was wrapped. It was copied out in golden color with egg liquid. Children would like it or make afternoon tea.
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken breast 1 pieces
- 2 toast 4 tablets
- 3 Masurilla cheese Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare chicken breast, eggs, and marinated meat.
- 2 Divide the chicken breast into two pieces, beat the meat with the back of the knife against the grain, and flatten it with the body of the knife.
- 3 The chicken breast is beaten in two. Add half of the egg juice, proper roast meat marinade, onions and crushed carrots. Grab the chicken breast and put it in the refrigerator to marinate overnight.
- 4 Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and warm it back. Preheat the oven at 160-170 degrees. Prepare toast slices. Break up the eggs. Break up the marshmallow.
- 5 Slice the toast off the sides and flatten it with a rolling pin.
- 6 Put chicken on the toast slice, add a proper amount of masu, the meat is a circle smaller than the toast slice.
- 7 Roll up the toast, press and glue on both sides, wrap it in a layer of egg liquid, grease the tin paper and roll the toast onto the tin paper.
- 8 Bake in oven at 160-170 degrees for 20 minutes
- 9 finished product
- 10 finished product
- 11 finished product
- 12 finished product
N95 masks healthcare tips
Additional Useful Items and Strategies to Ensure Your Safety and Security. KN95 KN95 va N95 examine the face mask to ensure it is undamaged. RESPOKARE RespoKare N95 mask half-mask respirators are ideal for industries where employees are exposed to irritants like ACIds. The CDC advises that if you're going to use a mask, it should have a N95 rating. Secure the face mask straps behind your head. Most nail technicians are aware that wearing gloves is crucial when performing manicures and pedicures.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Old age diet